Sunday, January 11, 2009

In HK...

Staying overnight at the Novotel Citygate hotel in HK tonite. This hotel is so gorgeous (with a quite gorgeous price/night as well...thank God my dad is paying for it...). Even the room is so gorgeous. I like it a lot. Unfortunately, I'm staying here for one night only.

Current mood: quite gloomy and very exhausted

As usual, I feel quite sad to be away from my family once again. I cried this morning, but successfully kept a calm composure in front of everyone. It's always so hard to be away from my family. I love them so much. I'm actually already quite homesick right now. I want to go back so bad but I know that I have to go back to work soon. There's so many things to be done because I've been away for so long. As a matter of fact, I have received quite a long list of tasks to do from one of my bosses and I have several e-mails from the contractors that I need to reply one by one. *sigh*.

Anyways...I should probably stop being so gloomy. I should probably write something about the wedding instead, but I'm quite tired today and my mood is not exactly at its best. So, I'll write about it once I feel much better. My sore throat is not quite helping as well. Gotta remember to buy some cough drops tmr.

No comments: