Friday, July 18, 2008

A Little Crazy with Black and White...

Haven't been updating my blog for a while now. It's not that I haven't been taking pictures, but everything in my life has been a little hectic lately. Mostly exhausted all the time. But finally, here are some pictures that I just finished editing. Let's start with some pictures of the Capitol that I took a few weeks ago.



And here are some black and white pictures. Have been a little crazy with these colors to tell you the truth. I just love it. As you scroll down, you will find one of the pictures has a very high noise disturbance. I just want to let you know beforehand that the effect is intentional. I actually increased the noise for a certain effect that I'm looking for. Not sure whether it's working or not. I hope it does though.





No comments: