Friday, May 16, 2008

Photo from Today...


This is the only picture that I have edited so far. I know that I said I was going to this Irish Heritage Celebration thing and it might be a little confusing to you guys that the only picture I'm posting here is actually a Chinese Dragon mask. No, don't worry. I still can tell the difference between Irish and Chinese since I'm Chinese. But basically it turned out the Irish cultural event starts tomorrow. So, I don't have any picture of it. A little sad truthfully that I'm going to miss it, but there's still an Italian Festival to look forward to. So, I guess it's ok.

Well, I don't have a lot of pictures for this event since it's a carnival and I think a carnival looks better at night in a picture. Unfortunately, I was there only until 6 PM when basically the sun was not even close to being a sunset. So, maybe next time then. It's almost summer anyways. I'm sure there's going to be another carnival.

No comments: