Thursday, May 15, 2008

Plan for This Weekend and Upcoming Weekends...

Tomorrow is finally Friday. Yeay!! After a week not taking any photographs, I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to take good pictures for the graduation ceremony this Saturday. Well, crossing my finger here. Let's just hope everything will turn out well. I'm going to practice again tomorrow anyways.

So, the plan for this weekend...

1. Irish Heritage Celebration in Fitchburg, WI tomorrow. Going there with Elka right after work. There are going to be carnivals and fireworks. So excited!

2. On Saturday, the graduation ceremony and banquet would probably occupy me for the whole day. So, no other plan other than taking pictures at the commencement and banquet.

3. Sunday...Unfortunately, I'm dedicating this day for my spring cleaning. My apartment seriously needs a really good tidying up. Probably gonna spend the rest of the day studying photoshop.

Upcoming events I'll be attending in the near future...

1. Brat Fest next weekend.

2. Terrace Fest on May 31st, 2008.

3. Wisconsin Chinese Culture Day on May 31st, 2008.

4. Italian Fest in Fitchburg, WI on May 30th - June 1st.

Well, check back here tomorrow. Pictures of the Irish Heritage celebration will be posted here tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamera anda saking tajemnya sampe foto2 yg ada sayanya yg baru dicolong dr komputer anda memperlihatkan jerawat saya yg bertaburan seperti bintang...hahahhaha...tajem banget sih Canon anda...

FoodZlover said...

Yaaaaa...bukannya malah bagus yaaa kalo tajem? Hehehehehe...Well, nanti kalo gue photoshopnya uda jago, gue utak atik deh biar ga keliatan jerawatnya...but it will definitely take a while to learn...hehehehe...