Sunday, May 25, 2008

Devil's Lake State Park...

Went to Devil's Lake State Park yesterday just to get out of my stressful life and to take a few pictures. It felt really good to be able to be so far away from the city for once. It's really calming to be able to sit on top of the mountain and just to look at the view for a long time. Went hiking for 4 hours. Surprisingly, I wasn't that tired when I got home. I actually wanted to stay and hike for a few more hours, but I got bitten by bugs too many times already that I decided to give up. Definitely wanna do this again in the near future though.
Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I took...


This is the trail way towards the Panfrey's Glen...



One of the bridges I encountered on my way towards the Panfrey's Glen...


One of the landmark of Devil's Lake State Park: The Prospect Point...









Looked like someone misread the schedule...





Tomorrow is Memorial Day. I wanna go somewhere, but dunno where yet. Probably gonna wander around by myself again. I actually found that to be very relaxing. I guess my head is just filled with too many things lately.

Anyways, my next project is to build my own photo studio at home. Already started researching all the equipments that I might need. Probably gonna start buying sometime this week. So excited!!! New things to try and new things to learn.

2 comments:

Tune said...

keren! Pergi sendirian?

Anonymous said...

Thank you (banyak yg di-photoshop sih. Haha).

Iya pergi sendirian pas hari Sabtu.