Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just Bought...

Finally bought my photo studio kit. It's a kit for amateur but that's enough for me since I don't think I will ever become a professional photographer who would actually get paid for taking pictures. Still so excited though. Can't wait to test on it and to learn how to do the correct lighting, etc etc...

One thing that I need to do though...Clean my apartment. Haha. Been delaying it for a while. Been thinking of throwing away my futon frame. I think I'll do it this weekend to create some space. This is pretty much the challenge of setting up a home photo studio in such a small apartment, but if it's still possible, why not right?

EXCITED!!!!

Anyways, plan for this weekend...Going to the Chinese Culture Celebration and Italian Fest. I think that's all the events that I'm attending. I should probably check back the list that I made weeks ago. Can't really remember everything, but definitely have something to do this weekend.

No comments: