Saturday, May 3, 2008

Everything is Postponed to Next Week...

Yes...Unfortunately, my camera didn't come yesterday. It was shipped yesterday though. So, I will be expecting it to come on Monday. The one thing that I regret the most is that I just lost one weekend of practice, which leaves me with only one weekend to practice before the graduation. *Sigh* This just doesn't lead to a good ending. *Sigh*...

Well, since I can't practice this weekend, all plans have been changed to next weekend. So, here is a new list of the places or events that I want to visit next week.

1. Circus Day at the Chazen Museum on Saturday. It's a free family event.

2. The Ivory Room Piano Bar on Saturday. Just in case we don't have a chance to go tonight.

3. Kids in the Rotunda at the Overture Center on Saturday since I won't be going to this week's performance. The theme is supposed to be 40's and 50's blues music.

4. Farmers Market at the Capitol Square on Saturday.

5. Northside Farmers Market on Sunday just in case I can't go to the one on Saturday or could also be an additional practice.

Some upcoming events that I might be interested in...

1. Brat Fest. May 23rd - 26th. Well, this is not exactly for photography related purposes. It's simply a tradition.

2. Wisconsin Chinese Culture Day on May 31st. Don't even know what this is, but might be worth checking out.

3. Isthmus Jazz Festival on the Terrace. June 5th - 8th.

4. Madison Feis on June 7th.

5. Mounds Dog Fest on June 8th. This is a MUST!!!

6. Rhythm and Booms at Warner Park on June 28th.

7. Dane County Fair on July 16th - 20th.

8. Maxwell Street Days on July 18t - 20th. Again not for photography related purposes but to satisfy my appetite as a Shopaholic.

9. Opera in the Park on July 26th.

Well, that's all for now. I'm sure there will so many other events that I can attend in the future. For now, I will only look forward to the events for next weekend, which I don't think I can attend all on the same weekend. *Sigh*.

2 comments:

elka said...

Tapi Man dari segitu banyak, musti ada yang diinget : Elka beli mobil hari Sabtu. Yaa kita bisa pagi2 koq. Semoga si Reggie bangun aje. Tp kalo buat jalan2 semoga dia niat. Btw itu Jazz Festival sala tanggal, ternyata tgl 5-8 June 2008.

Cooking-&-Photography said...

Yaaaa...sebangunnya si Reggie aja lah. Ato decide on a time loe mau beli mobil jam brapa. Jadi gue bisa coordinate ama schedule2 shownya juga.

Kids in the Rotunda ada 3 show hari Sabtu. Jadi gue bisa pergi ke yg 9:30 AM show skalian ama ke Farmer's Market. Trus yg Circus Day yg di Chazen Museum itu dari jam 12 siang ampe jam 4 sore. Jadi itu yaaa lumayan flexible lah. Other than that cuman yg Piano Bar, which is malam anyways.

Jadi sebenernya banyak waktu sih yg bisa dipilih buat beli mobil. Like jam 11 siang gitu bisa fit into the schedule, assuming elo and Reggie uda bangun jam segitu. Ato mau siangan dikit kaya jam 2 gitu juga bisa. I'm sure gue ga bakalan mingle di Chazen museum for more than 2 hours.