Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Step Closer...

Spent hours at Borders yesterday looking through hundreds of photography related books. Ended up buying two of them. Starting to understand how to take good photographs bit by bit. Unfortunately, I can't really practice what I learned until I get my camera. I can't wait 'til my camera finally comes so that I can finally experiment with it.

Hopefully, nothing goes wrong with my order. I'm so worried that I'll be getting e-mail from Adorama one of these days that my order has to be delayed due to availability issue. I seriously can't stop feeling anxious at least until I finally see the shipping confirmation code.

I guess I just have to keep on waiting. *sigh*...

2 comments:

elka said...

Bersabarlah... Semoga si Adorama tidak mengumbar janji palsu. Man ini lagu bagus. Hahahaha (ga penting).

Cooking-&-Photography said...

Iya gue lagi demen ama nih lagu gara2 dengerin si Erin nyanyi di All Campus Idol...padahal uda punya dari dulu tapi ga pernah bener2 dengerin...hahahaha...