Sunday, May 11, 2008

Improved Little by Little...

Went to a lot of places today to practice taking pictures. I think I'm starting to improve little by little. Although I would definitely still call myself as an amateur (just because that's the fact), I'm quite happy with the small improvement I had today. Here are some of the pictures that I took today. None of the pictures are edited. Enjoy!


This picture is taken at the Rotunda Theatre at the Overture Center during the Kids in the Rotunda.

I saw this kid posing for his father at the antique car exhibition at the State St. Isn't he just the cutest thing?


One of the most antique car at the antique car exhibition.


The cutest dog who just likes to bark and pose. It's just so cute that he travels in the basket with his owner.

One of my friends who I always ask to model (or more like to become my photography victim) for me during my practice. Haha.


Just one of those great candid moments.


My other friend who has becomes my photography victim. Haha.

Well, that's all for now. I think I need to set up a flickr account or something like that to post the other pictures up. I guess I'll do that when I have the time. A little exhausted right now.

1 comment:

elka said...

Needed : Model for Dummies.